34 Firtree Avenue
Tel: 07890 429707
• Excellent standards of daily care
• Home from home setting
• Pick ups/drop offs to schools and nurseries
• Secure, stimulating and happy environment
• Dedicated indoor play room
• Outdoor play
• Huge amount of resources
• Can provide nutritious meals if necessary
• I offer 2, 3 and 4 year old funding places
My childcare policies all comply with the purpose and aims of the Early Years Foundation Stage (“EYFS”).
These give each child the best possible start in life and support to fulfill their potential and to help young children achieve the five Every Child Matters outcomes of staying safe, being healthy, enjoying and achieving, making a positive contribution, achieving economic well-being.
These include many policies including health & safety, behaviour, food & drink, equal opportunities, other cultures, special needs, medication, accidents, visits and outings, etc.
When a new family come to visit they are given a prospectus to look through with full details of all my policies.
I will use the Development Matters guidance to implement the statutory requirements.
Please visit www.foundationyears.org.uk for more details